Moving Day Checklist
Moving day can be hectic. The following suggestions will ensure things move along as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Take a telephone book with you, it will come in handy for checking addresses, etc.
- Be on hand to meet the driver and his crew or make arrangements to have someone else available in your absence. Go through your home with your driver and give any special instructions you may have.
- If you have a baby or small children, ask your driver to load the baby's furniture last so that it can be delivered first.
- Advise the driver where you may be contacted at destination.
- In some cases your driver is required to make an inventory and tag each piece of furniture. Accompany the driver as he takes this inventory and make sure the condition of each piece is correctly recorded.
- Please keep children and pets out of the movers way. It will be easier and safer for everyone.
You've done everything you can do to make your move a success, so relax and leave the moving to the Taylor Moving professionals.