The coronavirus and our reaction to it remains a fluid situation, however we at Taylor Moving and Storage have taken the following steps:
- We have ensured that each common area in our facility is disinfected each morning before employee's arrive.
- We have provided each employee with disinfectant to wipe down their truck each morning before driving.
- We have staggered our crew start times to ensure no large gatherings are happening in the am.
- We have asked each employee to wash their hands at each break (including lunch)
- We have asked each employee to have no body contact with other employees or customers. (no shaking of hands)
Taylor Moving has mandated that any employee who has any symptoms at all (e.g-cough, runny nose ,fever ) no matter how light to get tested immediately. Taylor will provide the employee's normal days wages during this testing day and will allow the employee back with a negative test result. Obviously any positive test result will need a manadtory 14 day quarrantine.
Our moving local, long distance and international moving services will be operational INCLUDING our cross border (USA/Canada) throughout this awful pandamic.
We know these are scary times so if you have any questions at all please contact your Taylor representative.